Park Ridge Community Church is searching for an Associate Minister for our 300+ member multi-denominational Christian church. We are a congregationally-led church associated with the UCC, proud of our rich 175 year history of serving God and the community. This is a full-time, salaried position.
The primary role of our Associate Minister will be to design and implement a well-rounded program for Junior, Middle, and High School Youth, in collaboration with the Senior Minister, Youth Committee, and volunteer Youth Workers. In addition, the Associate Minister will assist the Senior Minister with adult small groups, short-term studies, and will participate as a pastoral leader to the congregation at large.
- Execute diverse, open, and inclusive Youth fellowship groups that encourage participation of both members and non-members.
- With the Senior Minister, plan, coordinate, and lead the Confirmation program.
- In conjunction with youth and adult leaders, strengthen the spiritual life of the youth groups through Bible studies, volunteer opportunities, weekly fellowship activities, and programming for discussion of age-appropriate issues.
- Oversee financial expenditures, publicity of youth activities via PRCC Youth website, and selection process for the Eric Nelson Youth Scholarship.
- Maintain contact with college students away at school.
- Assist the Senior Minister in providing religious and spiritual leadership to the congregation through participation in and supervision of sacraments, education, preaching, worship, counseling, and all other ministries of the church.
In addition, the Associate Minister shall attend to all other duties and customs incumbent upon a ministry of Christ, including ministry to the community at large in the name of the Church.
- Bachelors and Master of Divinity, or similar graduate-level theology degree
- Ordained or currently involved in ordination process, in good standing with Protestant denominational body.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Suite: Calendar, Drive, and Docs.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English.
- Experience in working with and leading youth.
For more information about PRCC please visit our website - parkridgecommunitychurch.org
If interested, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org